Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Easy Does It in 2014, Soul Fitness Hawaii Meeting All Your Fitness Training Needs

I'm not your your average personal trainer that expects you to show up at the gym or the field and puts you through your sets, reps and drills. Nope! Not my style, never was or will be. I'm a one on one caring compassionate professional that loves what I do, and takes my job training each and every one of my clients with a customized approach to meeting your goals and needs. We all got goals, dreams and wishes. Some to be buffed and ripped,some to have more endurance & conditioning, some to lose that 20lbs, some to be healthy and live a long life, and some that just want to stand up and not feel pain. I hear you, trust me that's the whole reason why I do what I do. I've been right where you're at, and, I'll tell you this, no one was there for me. I had to do it all on my own. That's why I'm here for you. You matter, and what you need from me as someone you can trust and depend on to meet your needs as a professional matters to me. Answering your questions, getting the right program set up for you, working with you in a comfortable location that works for you, being dedicated to seeing it through is all part of the plan. http://www.soulfitnesshawaii.com We all have someone we know that needs or could use daily exercise, but have special needs that may not allow them to leave their home, or not sure if they can get exercise due to special care, call me for information.... I CAN HELP. #personaltraining #fitness2014 #seniorfitness #bodyblast #soulfitnesshawaii #hilohawaii — in Hilo, HI.

No comments:

Post a Comment